May 17, 2023
HOMEMADE GRANOLA RECIPE
- 3 cups whole old-fashioned rolled oats (organic sprouted if possible)
- 1 1/4 cups raw pecans, left whole or coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/2 -3/4 cup dried organic cherries/cranberries/chopped dates or raisins
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil OR extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- Heat the oven to 300°F. In a large bowl, mix everything until well combined.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, for about 45 minutes total, until the granola is toasted.
- Cool, then store in an air tight container. Enjoy sprinkled over plain Greek yogurt or oatmeal.