1 cup cooked chicken diced
1 cup brown rice
1 cup red bell peppers or ½ of a container of pre-cut pepper mix, diced
½ cup red onion, diced
1 cup black beans, rinsed
½ pkg Simply Organics Taco Seasoning
1 cup cheese, shredded
4 flour tortillas
oil or cooking spray
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, rice, bell peppers, onion, beans, taco seasoning and cheese.
- Divide mixture onto half of each tortilla, fold each in half.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add quesadilla and cook, flipping once, until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut into wedges and add toppings if desired.
- Serve immediately.