This communication comes in response to the Public Health Order (PHO). We would like to take this opportunity to update you on new processes and what you can expect.
- All Adults (19+) should be prepared to show their vaccination status. We are little, all of our Instructors have 2x Vaccinations. We hope this reassures those of you with concerns.
- Your status will be marked with a “V”. That’s it, we are keeping things super simple, visual verification only please.
- 18 and younger do not have to provide proof at this time.
- For the record, we believe everyone should have access to health and fitness, the stress reduction of exercise, keeping your body healthy and resilient is of utmost importance during these uncertain times. Some people cannot get the vaccine for health reasons, we understand and hope there will be exemptions coming. We respect each individual’s right to choose. No judgement, we remain neutral, and simply have been asked to check.
- Please continue to wash your hands, sanitize the equipment touched and stay in your “bubble” as much as possible. We love our community and want to continue to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Full vaccination is required Oct 24, 2021 forward.
- We expect several changes to the process and requirements and will do our best to keep you up to date as we work through the logistics.
- Please come see us directly if you have any questions or concerns. We have Virtual Options available and respect each individual’s choice to feel healthy and safe.
Thank you for your continued support at SSC we hope you continue to enjoy your workouts and that everyone will work together, stay safe and healthy.